What better way to savour a hearty Club activity, than to enjoy some delicious home-made cake afterwards!
Can't decide what to bake for that special occasion? No worries, here are some recipes from Club members that are guaranteed to impress!
You are invited to send your recipes to the website manager to add to this list, after they have received the tick of approval from your co-walkers, of course!
- Gail's Rocky Road
- Ruth & Bill's Energy Fruit Cake; Kangaroo Island Fruit Cake
- Liz's Little Plum Puddings
- Gail's Lime Cake
- Tina's Lemon Delicious Pud; Ruth & Bill's Sour Lemon and Coconut Cake
- Tom's Chocolate Mud Cake; Ken's Chocolate Mud Cake
- Annettes Sticky Date Pudding
- David's Date and Ginger Slice; Andrew's Ginger and Almond Slice
- Maggie's Guacamole
- Suzy's Spanakopita