Abseiling and Canyoning
Abseiling - What's On
- Sat 6 or Sun 7 April - Mulgum Falls Mt Nardi
- Sat 13 + Sun 14 April - Lynchs Creek - Thru Abseil
- Sat 27 + Sun 28 April - Kinannes and Watsons - Car Camp
- Sun 5 May - Koonyum Range Falls
- Sat 11 or Sun 12 May - Mt Jerusalem Falls
- Sat 18 May - Basic Training Goonengerry
- Sun 19 May - Beyond Basic Training Goonengerry
- Sat 25 or Sun 26 May - Mackays #3
- Sat 1 + Sun 2 Jun - Eden Creek - Car Camp
- Sat 8 or Sun 9 Jun - Sphincter Falls
- Sat 22 + Sun 23 Jun Scout Abseiling Camp
- Sat 29 or Sun 30 Jun - McNamara Escarpment
- For details, go to the What's On pages
Where there is a choice between Sat and Sun we will go with the majority.
Links are to previous on youtube
Stay tuned for a full program that will be up on the net soon.
Our club has two nationally qualified abseiling instructors and many skilled participants.
We welcome newcomers. Anyone interested in learning abseiling skills is invited to contact Shane on 0427 557823 or by email
Individual instruction is given in a careful and friendly environment with no pressure, and it's free to club members. You are also welcome to come and spectate before making any decision to abseil. The club has some equipment available to borrow for a small maintenance donation.
Update: We are pleased to welcome three new abseiling members that have level II accreditation and add them to our list of many qualified abseiling guides and leaders.
The club has gained official consent to abseil in the Nightcap National Park, Goonengerry National Park and Whian Whian State Conservation Area
Here are details of the Club's Abseiling Funds and Equipment
For more abseiling information, go to the Abseiling Info page
For more abseiling photos, go to the Abseiling Photos page
Below are a selection of photos taken on recent Abseiling trips
Follow this YouTube link for more of the Club's captivating Abseiling Video library